3. South Africa
5. United States
7. United Kingdom
Forbes.com recently released the list of The World’s Friendliest Countries and I’m happy to know that Philippines is on the 8th place. No doubt that we Filipinos are friendly and hospitable.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
It’s the National Elections day yesterday at our country and what makes it special is that it is our first automated elections. I wake up early yesterday morning and tuned in my TV to news and special coverage regarding the elections. It was pretty exciting to watch the very first precincts to open at 7 am and voters to cast their votes early.
Many are excite dto vote this year and in the mornings though there are some instances where the PCOS machines are not working but the BEI managed to make it work later on. There are also reports of isolated violence in some parts of the Phils. where some were left dead because of election related incident. Anyway the election ended also at 7 pm and hopefully we can know the winners by tomorrow.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
10. Eduardo "Boy" Iran- aka BOY MUSLIM - killer of opposition Evelio Javier
9. Cezar de Guzman aka Kabesa - hired killer of Mayor Resuello of San Carlos City
8. Ustadz Haber Malik-murderer, MNLF member
7. Corey Dickpus-
6. Rolando and
5. Harold Lumbres Fajardo (brothers)- notorious kidnap for ransom group members - Reward Php 1,0000.00
4. Jose Ma. "Bong" Sarmiento Panlilio- robbery homicide - Reward: Php 5 million
3. Alim Solaiman Pangalian - Reward PHP 5 million
2. Ameril Umbra Kato - Reward: Php 10 million
1. Al Hadz Abdullah Macapaar - Commander Bravo : Reward Php 10 million
Any information regarding these criminals you can report to the authorities.
THE PNP 24-HOUR HOTLINES: (02) 722-2353 / (02) 722-9587
Thursday, July 30, 2009
1. Manuel Urbano, a.k.a. Manuel Conde : for the Film and Broadcast Category (posthumous);
2. Lazaro Francisco: for Literature (posthumous)
3. Federico Aguilar-Alcuaz: for Visual Arts, Painting, Sculpture and Mixed Media;
4. Cecilia Guidote-Alvarez: for Theater;
5. Francisco “Bobby” Mañosa: for Architecture;
6. Carlo J. Caparas: for Visual Arts and Film
7. Jose "Pitoy" Moreno: for Fashion Design