Saturday, February 13, 2010
~I am listening to: Bubbly on YouTube
~Maybe I should: eat more veggies now
~I Wish: I will always stay in good health
~Chocolate is: fave of my mom, brothers and almost all my family, except me because I always ends up having zits. Yeah you read it right most especially if there is nuts on it. I'm allergic to nuts and if that happens I'm always on the lookout for the best acne treatments that I can get.
~I last ate: a banana.
~Right now I'm craving: for grilled chicken
~Love is: something to share
~Today: I'm going to have a blog marathon. Good luck to me hehe!
~Tomorrow: After the mass and lunch, I will just stay at home and work, work and work
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
1. Family and friends (online and offline) of course
2. Online works that help pay the bills
3. The Internet
4. My ability to digi-scrap and make some layouts for invitations, tarps and more
5. Reality TV shows like Amazing Race, Pinoy Big Brother and more
6. My blogs (i have a handful)
7. Our dog Sophie because since she came I became a pet lover
8. My DLSR cam, laptop and other gadgets, serves as my babies
9. Good health eventhough at my age I can feel I'm less energetic
10. Daily blessings from the Lord
There are so much more to be thankful for !
Saturday, November 14, 2009
2. What is your biggest fear? To die of a violent manner. I also have fear of height.
3. If someone hung a sign around your neck today, what would it say and why? I'm single and I'm not looking!
4. What is the longest line that you've stood in and was it worth it? I think for about 2 hours in a bank and I hate it! The system is so crap it's not worth it
5. As the holidays approach, what song are looking forward to hearing again? Old Christmas songs
6. Whose music do you think is the most important of your generation's? The New Wave Songs from Depeche Mode, Madonna, Spandau Ballet, Aha,
7. Do you find it is to be kind to strangers? Give an example. Not really as long as I can see he is helpless and not takign advantage of my kindness
8. When do usually lose your patience? Long ques, long waiting, teaching someone over and over again and still can't comprehend
9. Is there a book that you're dying to see as a movie? None actually
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
1. Chocolate cake
2. Blogging, blogging, blogging
3. Coffee with milk
4. Brownies with Almonds on top
5. Shopping for bags and watches and too much online "window" shopping
6. Long warm baths
7. Fried chicken and Buffalo wings
8. Fruit salad
9. Watching reality TV shows
10. Chit chat with friends
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
10 Things You Want But Can’t Afford
1. iMac like that of my sister
2. L and macro lens for my DSLR
3. House and Lot of my own
4. Brand new family van
5. Travel around the world and go France to see Eiffel Tower, I even dreamed of it in my sleep hehe
6. Coach, LV and other designer bags
7. New furniture at home
8. Home make-over or renovation
9. Buy properties and build apartments and spaces for rent
10. Endless shopping without thinking about money
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
10 Things I Need to Plan For
1. Gotta save more for our HK trip
2. I need to go to my dentist but I've been putting it off for a while, I need to see her for my teeth's maintenance.
3. I also need to plan or schedule my salon visit. My grey hairs are so aweful already so I need some hair coloring.
4. Keep my beauty regimen on my list. I am not getting any younger so I better look into this best wrinkle cream review site that can eventually help me is choosing one.
5. My SSS contribution, I need to continue it so I'll receive pension when I get old.
6. My birthday wishlist
7. My Christmas wishlist
8. My online and offline business
9. My scrapbooking layouts
10. I need to plan how I can put all the photos I have in one nice album quickly hehe.
Monday, September 21, 2009
2. Coffee with milk
3. Iced Tea
4. Coke (but i'm coke free for 3 weeks now! Hooray!)
5. Pineapple juice, though I became acidic while drinking this, must be because I drink too much of it before.
Friday, September 18, 2009
|You Are a Life Blogger!|
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And you make it as entertaining as possible.
You may be guilty of over-sharing a bit on your blog, but you can't help it.
Your life is truly an open book. Or in this case, an open blog!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be?
:: My friend
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
:: No, they (the store) have a helper to do that..
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
:: Sometimes both.
4. Do you take compliments well?
:: I guess so
5. Do you play Sudoku?
:: No, but i tried it just friend my brain lol
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
:: I Hope so
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
:: No, eventhough I joined girl scout
8. What was your favorite game as a kid?
:: Bahay bahayand paper dolls
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he was married, would you?
:: Would I have a relationship with him? .. i don't think so
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
:: I don’t know.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
:: To be pursued..
12. Use three words to describe yourself?
:: hard working,
13. Do any songs make you cry?
:: Oh yeah before .. One last song by A1
14. Are you continuing your education?
:: Nope I'm going to take on further studies
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
17. How often do you read books?
:: Very very rare
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
:: Present and future.
19. What is your favorite children’s book?
20.What color are your eyes?
:: Black brown
21. How tall are you?
22. Where is your dream house located?
:: located the net and magazines hehe
oops I have to cut it short already
Saturday, September 12, 2009
In general, you think the world's a pretty great place - and you're happy to be a part of it.
Sometimes you struggle with life, but who doesn't?
You are quite level headed, though you have more inner angst than you'd like.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Yourself ? most of the times I do but there are times that I'm belittling myself
2. Love at first sight ? Maybe for some
3. Heaven ? Oh Yeah
4. Santa Claus ? when I was a kid
5. Sex on the first date? ? hmmm no.
6. Is there one person you want to be with right now? ? None that I can think of right now
7. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? ? I can't say I am super happy but I am happy
8. Do you believe in God ? Oh YES!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
1. Getting annoyed easily.
2. Leaving my cellphone on my bag ALL the TIME when I'm at home or in my shop that sometimes I get to read my messages so delayed and not getting some calls LOL.
3. Trying out different clothes and not returning them back in my closet (sometimes)
4. Drinking COKE (I'm 1 week free coke right now but for sure Ill get back to it)
5. Paying some of the bills a bit late
6. Teasing and annoying my 6 yr old niece hehehe
7. Staying up too late watching TV shows or doing online works
8. Hating prime time tele novelas
9. An impulse buyer sometimes
10. Being lazy to go out
Friday, September 4, 2009
It was 2 days in a row when my Internet Connection at home was on and off. Thanks to Smart Bro for being like that. (sigh). It was always in the evenings when that happen and it's really annoying especially when I need to finish some online works.
I texted my friend and oh geez her connection is the same as we have the same ISP, much worst I can say since she has no net almost the whole day and it sucks. I guess we need to call their repair service for that so that they will know that their service is not good these days.
I'm lucky last night that it did not went off or else I will be furiously mad. I am guessing they are having upgrades or something
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
1. Not enough leg room at the airplane
2. Not been able to sleep well while traveling
3. Long lines
4. When my stuff can't fit all in my luggage
5. Rude (or not so nice) airport officials
6. The waiting (but I have to be there ahead of my flight)
7. Fully booked hotels
8. When you are seated at a not so friendly traveler
9. Lost items/ baggage
10. Takes forever to check out of immigration bec. of some people not following rules
Monday, August 31, 2009
Are you usually late, early or right on time?
No, I may be late few minutes but I am usually on time as I hate waiting too.
What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or to tell them that you do not love them back?
Hmm... I guess both for me, in the family we don't say I love you to each other as it seems corny or too formal for us.
Which would you rather have: a high salary or job satisfaction?
I'll be hypocrite if I will not say I want a high salary but I reckon before I can have that I have to work on that and do good on my job.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
If you could be anywhere right now where would you be?
Although I am enjoying my life here in this side of the world. I can't help but think of having another vacation out of country. I know we'll be going to Hongkong this December, i really really would love to go to Paris. I don't know it's been ages that I've been dreaming of going there but with the looks of it it will only stay as a dream. But like they say, dream do come true right? I am still hoping that one day I will go there and see the Eiffel Tower haha.
I also want to go to Australia evenhtough I've been there for 3 times already. My sis and her family is living there so I have every reason of wanting to go there. Australia is a very beautiful country and going there and having a vacation is just pure bliss.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Hiya, It's Monday once again and can you notice that time is like a speeding bullet? It's a brand new week and some people hate Mondays especially those working 9-5 and hurrying up to go to work. Anyway, I thought of answering these questions, so here it goes.
What is the first thing you notice about people?
I always notice people's smiles. If they smile at me then probably they can get a smile back from me. That is if I know them hehehe. There are different smiles though, some are sarcastic, fake and sincere.
What fashion trend do you just not get?
Call me not fashionable but I just can't dig those gladiator shoes that some women wear. Not all people can pull this of so don't be a victim. I've seen a woman who wears one and oh dear she looks like she's going to battle with Goliath.. LOL
Friday, August 14, 2009
Wow it's Friday once again and geezzz days are coming each day so fast.
1. When will the suffering and war will end?
2. Reporter's Notebook was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.
3. Everything has its beauty but physical beauty will always fade.
4. Ground pork with potatoes is what I had for dinner.
5. I'd like your _____.
6. Finishing an opp is where I want to be right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch my fave TV show, tomorrow my plans include going to a couturier and Sunday, I want to cook a delightful seafood lunch for my family!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
1.) Tell us how you picked the blog nickname that you write under. Were you considering using a different pseudonym or was the one you wound up with your first pick?
~ I am using BLAH GIRL- just saw it on TV and it also sounds Blogger so I thought it's a pretty cool name.
2.) If you were in a restaurant sitting down ready to order and you saw something that grossed you out enough to make you get up right then and leave without ever ordering, tell us about what you saw to make you react that way.
~ I'd really walk put if I will see a worm in my food.. yuck.
3.) Tell us about your favorite childhood toy.
~ Oh this is pretty easy, my sis and I used to play with paper dolls. I also love playing with our pots when we pretend to be cooking.