Sunday, April 18, 2010
10. Mt. Malindang
9. Laguna de Bay
8. San Vicente Taytay-Roxas Forest in Palawan
7. Central Panay Mt. Ranges (Aklan - Antique- Ilo-ilo- Capiz)
6. Northwest Panay Peninsula Forest
5. Mt. Isarog
4. Taal Lake
3. Mt. Kitanglad
2. Mt. Apo
1. Sierra Madre
Sunday, April 11, 2010
10. UNKNOWN VEHICLE - horse-drawn (like kalesa), push cart, caravan
9. TAXI CARS/ FX TAXIS
8. MOTOR TRICYCLE
7. CYCLE/ PEDICAB
More ANG PINAKA Lists HERE
Sunday, April 4, 2010
10. WISEL - means nothing or none
9. KEMBOT - which can mean Let's Go
8. CHARCHAR - not real or not serious
7. DI AKO NA BRIEF - hindi nasabihan or hindi na inform
6. KALURKI OR KALURKEY- same as Kaloka
5. KABOG -means bongga
4. BOOKING - reservation ex. Naku hindi ako pwede sumama now, may booking ako kasi eh.
3. EFFORT- putting way to energy on something ex. Uy nag eeffort sya sa pananamit
2. HAGGARD - haggard(ness)
1. MAY NAG TXT! - alam na natin kung sino nagpasikat nito hehe
Sunday, March 14, 2010
10. Eduardo "Boy" Iran- aka BOY MUSLIM - killer of opposition Evelio Javier
9. Cezar de Guzman aka Kabesa - hired killer of Mayor Resuello of San Carlos City
8. Ustadz Haber Malik-murderer, MNLF member
7. Corey Dickpus-
6. Rolando and
5. Harold Lumbres Fajardo (brothers)- notorious kidnap for ransom group members - Reward Php 1,0000.00
4. Jose Ma. "Bong" Sarmiento Panlilio- robbery homicide - Reward: Php 5 million
3. Alim Solaiman Pangalian - Reward PHP 5 million
2. Ameril Umbra Kato - Reward: Php 10 million
1. Al Hadz Abdullah Macapaar - Commander Bravo : Reward Php 10 million
Any information regarding these criminals you can report to the authorities.
THE PNP 24-HOUR HOTLINES: (02) 722-2353 / (02) 722-9587
Sunday, December 13, 2009
10. Gossiping / Chismis
9. Lack of Discipline - Walang Disiplina
8. Ningas Cogon (Kugon) - persuasive at the start but don't have the capacity to finish what he has started
7. Racism/ Regionalism
6. Colonial Mentality
5. Ihi, Dura, and Sutsot- this is so shameful, urinating, spitting on public places yuck!
4. Short-term Memory - easily forgive and forget
3. Filipino Time - most of the time always late on meetings etc.
2. Laziness - Manana Habit - putting off things procrastination
1. Crab Mentality - bringing each other down
Sunday, November 22, 2009
1. Maggot Debridement Therapy
5. Malaria Drug Therapy
6. Induce Seizure
7. Fire Cupping
10. Electro Convulsion Therapy (ECT)
Sunday, August 30, 2009
10. The Romblon Triangle
9. The Missing children in Pampanga
8. Babies’ blood in the San Juanico Bridge
7. Rizal is Jack the Ripper
6. Ghosts in Hospitals
5. The Attack of the Saboy-Asido in Jeepney
4. Bong Bong Marcos is dead
3. The child with a fish for a twin
2. Alien abduction in Mt. Banahaw
1. Bulate Burger
Sunday, August 9, 2009
I had fun listing it and making examples.
ex. Ang ganda naman ng sapatos mo. Winner yan!
ex. Naku ang sungit sungit nung salelady. Korek ka dyan.
ex. Ang dami kong tatapusing labahin. Kaloka
ex. Bakit ang ganda ganda mo.? Naman
6. Love it! (labit, i labit)
ex. Uy tignan mo yang bag na yan, type ko yan. Love it!
5. Wish Ko Lang (you wish, dream on)
ex. Wish ko lang, bumait sya.
ex. Sana bayaran na nya ko. Wish ko lang
4. Asa Ka Pa!
3. Lupet! (harsh)- astig, cool or wicked- shows extreme of a situation
ex. Ang galing galing nyang umarte. Lupet mo naman!
ex. Ang galing, perfect ka sa exam? Lupet!
2. Me Ganoon?! Me Ganon? - Popularized by Mr. FU
ex. Ang bait bait nya, parang tanga na nga sya eh. May ganon?
1. Sabi? (is that real, is that right?, really?)
ex. (Ang galing galing daw nya kumanta). Owsss sabi?
Sunday, August 2, 2009
10. STEVE MCQUEEN - 1930-1980
- American actor known as King of Cool. Movies includes The Great Escape, Towering Inferno
- died in 1980 due to complications during surgery
- earned $5 million in 2008
9. MARILYN MONROE- 1920- 1962
-Actress known as Dumb blonde
- Died of overdose
-earnings $6.5 million
8. ANDY WARHOL 1928- 1987
- American painter, record producer
- died of complications after gallbladder surgery
- earnings $9 million from merchandise. licenses and more
7. JOHN LENNON - 1940- 1980
- English rock icon, Beatles member
- died bec he was shot in the back 4x
- earnings $9 million from royalty etc.
6. DR. SEUSS 1904- 1991
- cartoonist, children's book author (Cat in the Hat etc.)
- $12 million from publishing, merchants etc.
5. AARON SPELLING - 1923- 2006
- TV producer of shows like Charlie's Angels, Love Boat, Beverly Hill 90210, Love Boat etc.
- $15 million - syndicated royalties of reshowing of TV shows
4. ALBERT EINSTEIN 1879 - 1955
- died of internal bleeding
- $18 million
3. KEITH LEDGER 1979-2008
- Australian TV/Movie actor (Brokeback mountain etc)
- died of drug overdose
- $20 million
2. CHARLES M. SCHULZ 1922 - 2000
- American cartoonist, maker of Peanuts (SNOOPY- my fave since highschool hehe)
- died of complications of colon cancer
- $33 million merchandise and more
1. ELVIS PRESLEY 1935 - 1977
- Singer- King of rock and roll
- died of heart attack but was rumored to died of overdose
- his estate, royalties etc. earned $52 million in 2008
Sunday, July 26, 2009
One of my fave Sunday shows ANG PINAKA TV Show listed another helpful tips for all of us. It was aired every Sunday, 6 pm over at QTV 11. Here is the list for the Ang Pinaka: Sure Signs For a Career Change and hope you'll learn from this.
10. Your company is unstable
9. You're the wrong person in the wrong job.
8. Your health is compromised.
7. Your work relationship is not good
6. Your job bores you.
5. You feel burned out
4. You're not allowed to explore your full potential
3. Your salary is not enough
2.You have no personal growth anymore
1. You're not happy with your job
Sunday, July 5, 2009
10. Cory Aquino's Yellow Dress
9. Vilma Santos' White Hanky
8. Fernando Poe Jr. (FPJ's) Patilya or Sideburns
7. Kuya Germ's Colorful Coat
6. Kuya Cesar's Slow Delivery
5. Joseph Estrada ERAP's Wrist Band
4. Randy Santiago's Shades
3. Pilita Corrales' Backward Bend
2. Imelda Marcos' Hair Bun
1. Tessa Prieto- Valdez's Outrageous Outfits
Sunday, June 28, 2009
10. The Judgmental
9. The Parasite
8. The Know-It-All
7. The Dementor
6. The Kill Joy
5. The Bastos
4. The Puppet Masters - manipulative people
3. The User- Friendly
2. The Plastic
1. The Traitor