Friday, February 27, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
How to Apply Eye Shadow -- powered by eHow.com
I am one person that don't apply makeup that often so I am not expert in putting one on my face. Our friends and me actually are buying makeup lately so i have to learn some tips. I found this video tutorial and hopefully one day I can do it with a swift.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Here is what Intuition means:
The standard definition is "knowledge gained of something without the use of reasoning or the five basic senses". Throughout time, many of the great achievers have spoken of successful decisions they made based on hunches, insights, visions, and gut feelings.
The kids will be out of school in no time and oh gosh they need to be pre occupied so that they will not get bored. I am not sure what my nephews and nieces will do on summer vacation but I am sure that there will be endless computer games. But ohh no we need to let them play outside too so they can do some physical activities.
Friday, February 6, 2009
I bought another domain and this time I wanted to try Go Daddy's service as my domain host so I signed up to them. I have no clue on how to redirect my blogger at Go Daddy since my other blogs are hosted by 1and1.com.
Anyway, I sought the help of my friend Mai, and she gave me a tutorial from Joy . Here' s the tutorial which I have re-written and have added some few notes and print screen because I myself got lost in the last few steps.
Here is the tutorial on How to Redirect your Blogger blog to your Custom Domain bought at GoDaddy
1. Login to your GoDaddy acct. Go to your Domain Manager select the domain (put a check) that you will be redirecting. (Be patient Godaddy sometimes loads a bit slow)
2. Click the FORWARD button ( a small window will appear) then on the
-Forward To section type in your blogspot blog >>> http://yourblog.blogspot.com
-then Select 302 Moved Temporarily
4. Click the NAME SERVERS Button then put
Name Server 1: NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server 2: NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
5. Click your domain and then click the ‘Total DNS Control and MX Records’ link
6. On the CNAME section, click ‘Edit’ for the www entry and Under points to host name, change @ to ghs.google.com. Click Ok and you are done with Godaddy.
7. Now, Login to your Blogger account then go to Settings then >>> Publishing